- This is a non-smoking and non-vaping property. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas. A $200 cleaning charge will be assessed for smoking indoors.
- Alcohol is permitted on the premises (indoors and outdoors).
- Children must be at least 12 years old please.
- No pets are allowed. We will assist you in finding a kennel (see FAQ page for details). There is one cat on the premises and she is not allowed in the guestrooms.
- Service animals (as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act) are welcome provided the animal remains under the owner’s strict control at all times.
- High season is May 1 through October 31.
- Weekends require a 2-night minimum stay during high season (for example, Thurs/Fri, Fri/Sat, or Sat/Sun).
- Check-in: 3 pm to 7 pm daily. Late arrivals by arrangement only please.
- Check-out: 11 am.
- Reservations are secured with a major credit card or by check once the check is received and deposited. Checks must be received within one week of booking to secure the reservation.
- BedandBreakfast.com Gift Cards or Certificates may be used for rooms at full price only.
- Seven days’ notice required.
- 100% of the total room rate will be charged on cancellations and postponements for any reason with less than seven days’ notice, unless the room is rebooked.
- We are a small inn and cancellations adversely affect us; for this reason the cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
- We do not refund for early departure.