Planning to fly to Joseph, Oregon? If you have your own plane you can land right here at the Joseph State Airport. And we provide complimentary transportation to our Joseph Oregon lodging for our pilot guests so you don’t need a courtesy car.
But if you’re going to fly commercially, you’ll need to think about renting a car once you land. We’re only two hours away from the closest commercial airport in Lewiston, Idaho, but that might not be the least expensive airport depending upon your start point. We typically recommend that our guests take a look at Kayak.com and insert each one of these airport codes to see what works best.
- Nez Perce Regional (LWS) Lewiston, Idaho (2 hours north)
- Tri-Cities Airport (PSC) Pasco, Washington (3 hours northwest)
- Gowen Field (BOI) Boise, Idaho (4 hours east)
- Geiger Field (GEG) Spokane, Washington (4 hours north)
- Portland Int’l (PDX) Portland, Oregon (6 hours west)
- Seattle-Tacoma Int’l (SEA) Seattle, Washington (7 hours northwest)
There’s also a small airline that flies regularly between Portland, Oregon or North Bend/Coos Bay, Oregon, and Pendleton, Oregon (2 hours west). Plus they service other communities around the Pacific Northwest. You can learn more about SeaPort Airlines at their website.