We’ve been steadily blogging about the Bronze Antler Bed and Breakfast since November 2008. I stopped to count the number of posts recently and we’re now at 212 posts!
If you search this blog (see the Search This Blog field at the right?) —>
you’ll find information about subjects like:
- Joseph Oregon and what to do in Joseph Oregon
- Wallowa Lake and what to do at Wallowa Lake
- Joseph Oregon and Wallowa County events
- Planning an Eastern Oregon Vacation
- Hells Canyon Scenic Byway, Highway 39 and Hells Canyon Lodging
- Recipes from our Joseph Oregon bed and breakfast
- Guest rooms at the Bronze Antler Bed & Breakfast
- Planning a romantic getaway Oregon style at our B&B
You can also click on the various “Categories” (again, to the right on the template) and move right into specific areas like Joseph Oregon Hotels (there aren’t any, but we’ll tell you about it).
Or you can just wander through the blog and learn probably more about us, our bed and breakfast, and Joseph Oregon than you thought you’d ever know!
Madigan, Bill, Joanna, Elizabeth, Tiffany and I hope you enjoy reading our blog. If you have some suggestions about what we can do to improve it, you know we’re all ears!