Before you know it the Joseph Oregon Car Show aka “Oregon Mountain Cruise” will be here for 2012. It’s always the second weekend in June here in Joseph Oregon.
Here are the top reasons to book your room now at the Bronze Antler Bed & Breakfast:
- We still have availability! The Chief Joseph Mountain Room is still open for Friday & Saturday nights, June 8 & 9, 2012. Pretty unusual. Book here.
- Our Joseph bed and breakfast is located right on Main Street one block walking distance to the Oregon Mountain Cruise so you can easily walk back and forth to your show car.
- Lineup for the event is right in front of our house on Saturday morning so you can see all the cars as they get ready to move into the Main Street show area.
- We have a hose right in our B&B parking area so you can freshen up that shine.
- If you stay with us for the 2012 car show, then you have first priority for the same room in 2013.
This year’s Joseph Oregon car show theme is “Roaring Twenties”–how approriate since our bed and breakfast was originally constructed in the 1920s (not as a Joseph Oregon hotel but as a private residence). We’re excited to see how the participants are going to dress. Maybe a photo or two in front of the B&B is in order.
We’re looking forward to a full house for the Oregon Mountain Cruise. Don’t miss the opportunity–book through our website or call us before someone else gets the reservation!