This year the Oregon Mountain Cruise celebrates its 25th anniversary. And here at the Bronze Antler Bed & Breakfast we’ve just confirmed that we still have three rooms open (lucky procrastinators–now’s your chance).
If you need any persuading as to why you should choose our Joseph Oregon lodging, here are a few good reasons:
1. Our lodging provides hotel quality accomodations walking distance to the car show (only one block from downtown Joseph Oregon).
2. You can spiffy up your car right here in our parking area on Saturday morning right before you pull into the lineup (which takes place right in front of our bed & breakfast right here on Main Street). Hose provided.
3. As of today, April 21st,, you have your choice of three lovely rooms: the Mirror Lake Suite is our luxurious alternative to a Wallowa Lake hotel or any Joseph Oregon hotels. We’ve been told it’s right up there with the penthouse suite at the Coeur d’Alene Resort. The Chief Joseph Mountain Room offers a broad view of the mountains to the south. For the budget conscious, the Sawtooth Mountain Room offers superb views of the Wallowa Mountains and the largest bathroom on the second floor. All of our rooms have their own attached private bath (no sharing and no going out in the hall to find the bathroom), plus air conditioning.
4. AAA member? As a AAA-rated three-diamond property, we offer a 10% discount on room rates to card carrying AAA members.
5. Extra bonus: If you stay with us in 2013, then you have first priority for the 2014 car show weekend.
Don’t wait to make your reservation for the nights of June 7 & 8, 2013. And if you’re coming with a car club, tell your club members so you can all enjoy the convenience of our in town location!